WAYS YOUTH TRAINING
WAYS Youth Training is a specialised Registered Training Organisation that has delivered nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training Qualifications and Statement of Attainments to young people aged 15-25 since 2009.
WAYS Youth Training offers practical and meaningful skills-based learning in a safe and therapeutic environment that is individualised to each student’s needs. Our training is fun, relevant and engaging.
what is unique about ways youth training?
WAYS Youth Training has double the national average completion rates with a 67% average. We are youth specialist educators, trainers and assessors, offering a holistic approach to our training programs:
• Student focused
• Small class sizes
• Individual learning plans
• Goal setting
• Individual student coaching
Courses on scope:
- BSB20120 – Certificate II in Workplace Skills
- BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
- CHC22015 – Certificate II in Community Services
- CHC42015 – Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC52015 – Diploma of Community Services
- SIR30216 – Certificate III in Retail
Please contact us on 0405 074 617 for further information.
BSB20120 CERTIFICATE II IN WORKPLACE SKILLS
CHC42021 CERTIFICATE IV IN COMMUNITY SERVICES
28 August 2023 – 23 February 2024
BSB30120 CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS
CHC22021 CERTIFICATE II IN COMMUNITY SERVICES
Training Expression of InterestPlease complete this form if you, or someone you know, is interested in completing one of our courses and we will be in touch.
what we offer
A range of personal development work shops:
- Increase Work Eﬀectiveness
- Preparing for Work and Study
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy
- Personal Presentation and Work Readiness
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Career Design & Goal Setting
- Vocational Counselling
- Mentoring for Success
We have a strong focus on student wellbeing with free access to:
- Educational assessments
- Wellbeing centre including GP, dentist, acupuncture, and optometry
- Counselling services
- Case management
- Events and recreation
WAYS Youth Training is approved as an alternative education provider with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA). Students can transfer from school from 15 years of age.