Smart and Skilled Funded Courses
WAYS Youth Training has a positive history of offering subsidised training in Sydney.
We are partnered with the NSW Department of Education’s Smart and Skilled program to deliver subsidised training.
If you, or someone you know is interested in studying a qualification then consideration should be given to study with WAYS Youth Training as our training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
The following courses are available to study:
- BSB20120 – Certificate II in Workplace Skills
- BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
- CHC22015 – Certificate II in Community Services
- CHC42015 – Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC52015 – Diploma of Community Services
- CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- SIR30216 – Certificate III in Retail
To be eligible for this training, you must be:
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
Please click here to submit an enquiry to study with us.