What do you do when the school day has finished, but your working day hasn’t?
How do you keep your child busy during the school holidays?
The answer for many working families of school-aged children is Out of School Hours Care (OOSH) and WAYS has introduced this new program permanently due to demand for the community.
WAYS vision is to LEARN, CREATE, INSPIRE AND EXCITE.
WAYS OOSH is more than a ‘child-minding’ service and is an alternative to traditional onsite after school care services that focus on helping kids learn new activities every term with a relaxed and safe environment with staff who are passionate and from the local area.
WAYS OOSH consists of After School Care (ASC) and Vacation Care (VC) for children aged from 8-12 years old (Yrs 3-6).
We combine the traditional ASC program with recreational and learning activities that are in high demand for this age group. And our VC is a recreational and excursion based program over the School Holidays.
WHAT WE OFFER:
– CCS rebate approved
– ASC from 3:00pm – 7:00pm, and VC from 8:00am -6:00pm
– Pick up from Bondi local schools for ASC
– A variety of new and exciting excursion activities
– Trained and passionate staff
OUR GOALS ARE:
– To provide a warm, secure environment designed to encourage decision-making, problem-solving, individual expression, and freedom within limits, where children respect and enjoy each other in a group setting.
– To provide a competent, caring and professional staff who understand and meet the needs children in middle childhood.
– To provide frequent and open communication with parents to provide support and encourage involvement.
After School Care
LINKS & TIPS
Check out what WAYS AFter school Care have been up to!
Skateboard workshops are held every Wednesday, we have a skate instructor come in to help the kids refine and build their skills. Suitable for all skate abilities. Are lessons are held either onsite at WAYS rooftop, or offsite skate parks such as Bondi Beach, Waterloo & Mutch park.
Our after school Homework Help program provides students with a dedicated space to work on their homework, art projects and even catch up on subjects that they may find challenging. The classes are run by a selection of volunteer tutors.
During our Homework help classes, students have access to computers, our well stocked art cupboard, stationary items, printers, and even afternoon snacks.
Fridays we swim!
During the summer months WAYS take advantage of our amazing location and head down to one of our beautiful beaches to cool off
JumpFIT Program at SkyZone*
*$10 per session
*1/2 lessons $10
Skateboard lessons with pro/instructor Chris Vaughan
Skateboard lessons with pro/instructor Stella Longmire
Friday FUN day – Local Parks and Beaches
link & TIPS