WHY WORK FOR WAYS ?
A chance to work for a highly respected organisation with a history of more than 35 years working with the community and providing quality and innovative programs and services that really make a difference in young people and their families lives.
Receive an opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, experienced, innovative and professional team who bring genuine passion and commitment to their work.
Competitive pay and employment conditions including: paid study leave, access to internal and external clinical supervision and a strong commitment to staff professional development.
When applying please consider the following:
* Read the job description and selection criteria carefully
* Provide an up to date resume
* Ensure that you specifically address each of the selection criteria, paying attention to the “essential criteria”
* Provide us with at least two referees including your current or most recent supervisor or line manager
* Ensure that you submit your application by the due date
*Have a look at our website and become familiar with WAYS